Unico Financial Services offers a wide range of consulting services which support our Banking, Finance, Insurance and Wealth Management clients in Australia and the APAC region. Our team has a track record of delivering strong technical capabilities across multiple disciplines, combined with extensive industry experience, to focus on delivering quantifiable benefits to organisations.
- Trusted and respected partner
- Proven delivery capability
- 25 years of industry experience
- Australian based financial services specialists
- Strong technical capabilities
- Delivering tailored solutions
To Inspire trust and confidence in our Clients and Partners by delivering on our commitment.
Our financial services sector capabilities
Our team of experts will quickly assess your situation and drive rapid stabilisation and improvement. We’ll help you evaluate your options and take the best path forward to remove obstacles and accelerate outcomes.
- Core Operational competencies
- Change management
- Process mapping and improvements
- Mergers & acquisitions strategy and delivery
The future of Financial services and wealth management in Australia is grappling with increasingly complex reporting, governance, and regulatory requirements. The industry is seeking to protect against mounting risks.
Unico’s regulatory compliance services focus on detecting compliance issues, vulnerabilities and implementing preventative measures and recovery strategies.
Our experts can help guide the way. We will work with you to determine best fit strategy and successfully integrate new solutions and processes including:
- Digital transformation and integration
- Infrastructure assessment and recommendation
- Technology acquisition and migration
Data Analytics & Enrichment
Our data scientists are passionate about helping you make informed decisions through data analytics. We understand the unique issues within the industry and tailor our analytic solutions to address your needs, incorporating:
- Machine Learning & Robotic Automation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Morphological analysis
- Data Anonymisation and Pseudonymisation
- Process orchestration