The largest Oracle MySQL NDB Cluster in the Southern Hemisphere
When one of Australia’s largest telecommunications providers needed a new mission-critical platform for provisioning millions of mobile, fixed, and broadband services, they turned to us – Australia’s leading Oracle MySQL technology partner – to develop a solution.
We developed an “always on technology” mobile provisioning and fixed service orchestration solution that deployed the largest Oracle MySQL NDB Cluster in the Southern Hemisphere.
The solution stores millions of services and involves:
- Taking provisioning orders from multiple CRMs and orchestrating these orders across many network devices to activate fixed and mobile services.
- Maintaining a comprehensive service inventory of customer network data that is used throughout the provisioning process.
- Complex service and cross service orchestration when provisioning these services into various network systems.
- Zero touch provisioning, with self-healing through existing state determination and use of automated retry with no manual intervention.
- Fully configurable so new services and devices can be added as needed.
Oracle MySQL enabled us to deliver a single centralised database for all service inventory data resulting in significant cost savings. These solutions incorporated the MySQL database and have benefitted extensively from its function, performance, and reliability.
We have been working with Oracle MySQL for over ten years, resulting in numerous highly complex mission critical technology solutions. We have also deployed the Oracle Communications Service Gateway (OCSG) into a leading Australian Telco to provide a ‘Network As A Service’ (NaaS) gateway.